Any reference to "you" or "your", means you as a user of our website at www.theramquarter.com ("Website"). Any reference to "we", "us" or "our" is to Greenland Ram (London) Limited.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive further information about developments or subscribing to our email newsletter.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use "cookies" or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section entitled "Cookies and other such devices" below).
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal information may be used by us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Website, services and your experience;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- where you are a prize winner, to administer the competition prize and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address below or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
AMENDING YOUR INFORMATION
Where you register your details for certain services (our email newsletter) and open a user account that you can then use to log on and order products, you may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You must make sure that you update details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
COOKIES AND OTHER SUCH DEVICES
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain a small amount of data information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website:
Other uses of cookies (where you have consented to such use):
- allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- (within registration), allow you to access stored information;
- help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same advertisments repeatedly;
- speed up searches; and/or
- (within research surveys), ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Other cookies outside our control:
We may use external services such as Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube, to display certain content on our Website. We cannot prevent such websites from collecting information about your usage of their services on our Website, for example, number of plays of a video.
Like many other organisations, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a number of cookies in order to evaluate your use of our site and enable us to carry out actions including (but not limited to):
- Tracking the number of visitors to our site.
- Monitoring the number of users on our site at any given time.
- Analysing popular content on our site.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
See this link for how to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- we may pass your personal information to our employees and agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- some general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
We do not pass or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above. Any marketing referred to in the section entitled "How do we use information about you?" is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your data unless you yourself choose to contact them.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the Website or otherwise posting your personal information on the Website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the Website.
Security/how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have notified the Information Commissioner's Office about our data processing activities.